1. If in Yakima area, call or stop by Main offices: (509) 204-3098, 120 S. 3rd St. Yakima, WA 98901 You can also email email@example.com
*please note beginning September 8 we will be closing at 5pm. We will be closed for Labor Day (September 7).
2. Meet with Intake Specialist – within one working day of initial contact. Please arrive 20 minutes early to submit general information, like you would for new patient appointments.
3. Assessment scheduled – if a current one is not yet available
4. Meet with Substance Use Provider to complete the assessment process.
5. Return for a intake results appointment
6. Placed in the appropriate level of care for any of your personal treatment needs (i.e. outpatient, inpatient, long-term residential care, Alcohol Drug Information School (ADIS), abuse programs).