General Info & Rates

Triumph offers housing, parent-child assistance program (P-CAP), gambling treatment, outpatient treatment, and inpatient treatment. Please see those areas under “program” for more information.

Regarding Substance Abuse Treatment

Most often, outpatient treatment is accomplished by way of group and individual counseling appointments and sessions. Inpatient treatment is a residential form of treatment where the patient can focus solely on their treatment needs, while the center takes care of the day to day needs such as food and shelter. 

Any recommended services will be determined through completion of a current assessment. You can schedule this assessment through a telehealth appointment from the comfort of your own home by calling (509) 248-1800.

What We Do

Men’s Inpatient – James Oldham Treatment Center

(509) 865-6705

Women’s Service’s – Triumph Center


Inspirations: (509) 571-1455

Pregnant and Parenting Women

Beth’s Place: (509) 853-4175

Casita: (509) 853-4178

Riel House: (509) 853-4161

Outpatient – Triumph Treatment Services, CDAC

(509) 248-1800

General Info & Rates

We do not ever want money to be a reason you wouldn’t attend a treatment program! For all services, one of our trained intake specialists will assist you in securing funding. No one will be denied services based on inability to pay, and discounts are available based on family size and income.

Outpatient treatment is normally paid by one of the following methods: private insurance, Medicaid, CA Reunite, tribal funding, cash, check or credit. There is a sliding fee scale. What this means is the fee is based on your personal financial income (i.e. if your household income of one (1) is under $1,000 a month you could qualify for the discounted rate).

There are a variety of ways in which inpatient treatment is paid for such as: cash, Medicaid, private insurance, credit card, or tribal pay. You will find the intake specialists to be especially helpful in determining funding appropriate to your situation. PPW must meet guidelines of the BHO, typically we do not take private insurance at this time.

Visa/MC and Discover are the forms of credit we accept.